Sunday, February 8, 2015

Late Friday Confessional


It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep, you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.  
 
Alright I know this is late but I was enjoying time with my husband.

I confess...

Todd started his new schedule and we spent maybe 5 minutes every day with one another Monday through Friday.  I am off at 7 pm and that is when he begins.  I am missing him more than I thought I would.   He is missing me as much too because he will send me a text telling me.

I confess...

I am proud of my oldest.  His apartment had a fire in the laundry room and my husband listened to the 9 1 1 call and said Matthew did such a great job. He could hear him struggling with all the smoke getting out. He heard him knocking on the windows to tell everyone to get out by the window and how he was trying to help a Mom with three small children telling one of them to jump he will catch him.  NP one was hurt and nothing was lost except the dryer and the clothes in the dryer.

I confess...

I am so proud of Joshua too.  He was promoted at work.  He is so happy about it.  He and his girlfriend are strongly thinking about transferring to Florida this Fall.  I will miss him a lot but I want him to be happy too.

I confess...

I found out my Grandma fell two weeks ago and her arm has swelled up two days ago.  She finally went to see medical treatment yesterday.  She broke her elbow and has a skin infection.  I guess it is bad.  I am so worried about her.  She has had a hard time since my Dad's death and now this.  I know she has lived a lo g life she is 92 now but I am not ready to lose her.  I know this sounds weird but it will be like losing a little part of my Dad again.

I confess...

Things with Noah is like a dance, we move forward with some steps back.  Last week he had a few bad days.  He kept calling me a Bitch a few times where he lost his phone.  He was so angry about it he did this.
Yep, now he has no phone.

I confess...

Sundays are my favorite.  We have most of the kids over for dinner and play some games or watch some shows.  Tonight I am going to try a theme dinner.  If it successful I will post about it.

I confess...

I am excited for this Summer's vacation.  I am very motivated to lose more weight and build my endurance.  One of the tours we plan is to go white water rafting down Yellowstone River.  

What do you have to confess?

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Typed my comment and it didn't save. Grrr. You should be so proud of Matthew. Wish I could help with Adam, so I am praying and thinking of y'all. Sorry you aren't seeing Todd much, but maybe that will change soon. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...