Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Confessional




It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep, you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.

I confess...

I love my new painting I painted last month
I am not sure where it is going as of yet.  I would love to keep it and possibly hang it in the guest room/toy room after Ethan moves out in August, however part of me would like to give it to either Ethan or Kera for Christmas since they both fell in love with it too.  If I were to do anything different at all, it would be the clouds.  I am not sure I like the way the instructor told us how to create them.  I did not listen to how he told us to do the meadow.  I like my way better using the fan brush to go back through and making the grass blades.  I am digging the mountains and the pine tree a lot!.  I also love the lake, it feels like the water is cold to me. 

I confess...

I was creative with Taj's pancakes the same day of the painting class.
Although the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fell apart,
Taj was very happy to see him on his plate.

What do you have to confess this week?




Untitled

3 comments:

  1. I don't know which I love more- the shaped pancakes or the painting! That absolutely looks like a Sierra Nevada scene, truly gorgeous. And the fact that you colored the pancakes is so precious! I love making pancake shapes but I never thought to put color in there as well. Lucky Taj! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed with your artistic ability; that painting is beautiful. And how fun are the pancakes?

    Thanks for joining the party. Hope you're having a great week so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The painting is beautiful! And clever idea for the pancakes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...