Friday, March 6, 2015

March Goals

Image result for march
  My So-Called Chaos and  A Peek at Karen's World, host the party.
It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
Monthly Goals

RECAP OF FEBRUARY GOALS
  • Complete my paintings for Taj's Valentine's Gift  FAILED...I did not even start them.
  • Participate in a painting class  SUCCESS...and I love it.  Watch for my post tomorrow.
  • Learn to crochet  SUCCESS...watch for a post. 
  • Read a book  SUCCESS...2 books Brookly: A Novel and If I Stay
  • Work out 6 times a week   FAILED... I did work out 4 times a week.
  • Have a special Valentine's Day/Night   SUCCESS...You can read about it here.
  • Go on a campus tour with Ethan  SUCCESS...I cannot believe child number 3 is going to be entering college soon.
  • Donate clothing to Goodwill  IN THE WORKS... it's in my trunk.  I still need to drop them off.
  • Start working on decorating the stairway  IN THE WORKS...this is going to take some time.  I need to find one of my boys who will actually climb up the ladder and willing to paint for me.

 MARCH GOALS
  • Read a book
  • Help Ethan get ready to go to Spain
  • Paint panel one of my Season painting set.
  • Work out 6 times a week
  • Lose at least 10 pounds.
  • Work on Ethan's Slide Show
  • Keep practicing crocheting
  • Start seedlings for this Summer's Garden
  • Spring Cleaning.

What goals do you have?

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. I don't think it counts as failing that you went to the gym 4 times a week instead of 6. Four times is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, I'm excited about this seasonal panel thing, so much fun! Good luck this month, and thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! I still want to work on my crochet skills. I know the very basics but want to get better.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...