It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
RECAP OF FEBRUARY GOALS
- Complete my paintings for Taj's Valentine's Gift FAILED...I did not even start them.
Participate in a painting classSUCCESS...and I love it. Watch for my post tomorrow. Learn to crochetSUCCESS...watch for a post. Read a bookSUCCESS...2 books Brookly: A Novel and If I Stay
- Work out 6 times a week FAILED... I did work out 4 times a week.
Have a special Valentine's Day/Night SUCCESS...You can read about it here. Go on a campus tour with EthanSUCCESS...I cannot believe child number 3 is going to be entering college soon.
- Donate clothing to Goodwill IN THE WORKS... it's in my trunk. I still need to drop them off.
- Start working on decorating the stairway IN THE WORKS...this is going to take some time. I need to find one of my boys who will actually climb up the ladder and willing to paint for me.
- Read a book
- Help Ethan get ready to go to Spain
- Paint panel one of my Season painting set.
- Work out 6 times a week
- Lose at least 10 pounds.
- Work on Ethan's Slide Show
- Keep practicing crocheting
- Start seedlings for this Summer's Garden
- Spring Cleaning.
What goals do you have?