Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mug 'O' Comfort Show & Tell

As I posted last month, I participated with one of Chaotic Goddess Swaps and the theme was Mug O Comfort, which is my second favorite swap.  I was ever so lucky to be paired with Kathleen from Fearlessly Creative Mammas.  She has a wonderful blog site she shares with her daughter.  I enjoyed checking it out and plan to follow along.  I loved getting to know Kathleen, she is very blessed to be able to travel.  She moved to China to live with her husband while he works/ed there.  Her next adventure is to move to Alaska and build a cabin there to live.  How exciting is that!   Here is my package I received from her.
I absolutely love the flannel material she gave me.  
I am going to make something creative for my Tea Party with my younger nieces.  
I am so excited!
I had a traveling coffee cup on my list to buy for our vacation this Summer.  
Now I do not have to get one, Kathleen picked out the greatest one.  I love it is dishwasher safe too!
I had a taste last night of the Chocolate Mint Hot Chocolate.  
I add a spoonful with some sugar free hot chocolate.  I loved the mint taste.
I plan on having a cup of hot peppermint tea tonight.
The Organic Candy bar, I shared with my husband.  It was so yummy!
I love the handmade bar of soap and the Tissues is always a good idea with me.
I have been so emotional the past year or so.
The card Kathleen sent is hand made and I am IN LOVE WITH IT!!!
It is so pretty I want to frame it some how.

Me thinkiths I was a very lucky gal!  Thank you Kathleen for being such a wonderful swap partner and thank you Angie and Beth for hosting another great swap.  If you want to check out what everyone received, click on the image below.


Untitled

7 comments:

  1. Great stuff! And it sounds like so much fun! With all you do, you still find time to do swaps. That's admirable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a nice swap! It's nice to meet your swap partner. I participated in one of their swaps and enjoyed it. Enjoy your nice treats Jolene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome swap package! That travel mug is awesome :D I love the handmade soap and organic chocolate bar too -- how neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YAY! She got you some wonderful stuff (I adore Green & Black chocolate bars) and I'm so glad you two got on so well. Maybe you can visit her in Alaska after she builds that cabin? :)
    Thanks for participating in the swap again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to have a swap partner living in China!! That is so sweet that she included a piece of flannel that you can use, too!! It's quite pretty! I love your gift package and am glad you both enjoyed getting to know one another!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT FABRIC! Super wonderful! I should start follow your blog to see what you make out of it, because I Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mint hot chocolate is one of my favourites! That fabric is super cute too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...