It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
RECAP OF MARCH GOALS
Read a bookSUCCESS Help Ethan get ready to go to SpainSUCCESS Paint panel one of my Season painting set.SUCCESS
- Work out 6 times a week NEAR SUCCESS I worked out 5 times a week. I am happy with the progress, now to keep building.
- Lose at least 10 pounds. FAIL None at all.
- Work on Ethan's Slide Show FAIL No excuse
- Keep practicing crocheting FAIL No excuse, I just did not crochet any.
- Start seedlings for this Summer's Garden FAIL Change of plans, we are not going to start any by pre-seedlings this year.
Spring Cleaning. SUCCESS
- Read a book Complete Game of Thrones first book.
- Complete all four panels of my Season Paintings and hang it in the foyer.
- Complete the foyer decorations.
- Paint the stairway.
- Decorate the stairway.
- Paint and remodel the small hallway downstairs.
- Plan a wonderful Easter.
- Take Ethan to rent a Tux for Prom.
- Take some outdoor pictures of Ethan in his cap and gown.
- Make Ethan's Open House Graduation Invitation & mail the invitations.
- Work out 6 times a week.
- Lose at least 10 pounds.
- Pay of credit card for vacation.
- Save $300 for vacation.