Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Goals

It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
Monthly Goals

RECAP OF MARCH GOALS
  • Read a book SUCCESS
  • Help Ethan get ready to go to Spain SUCCESS
  • Paint panel one of my Season painting set. SUCCESS
  • Work out 6 times a week NEAR SUCCESS I worked out 5 times a week. I am happy with the progress, now to keep building.
  • Lose at least 10 pounds. FAIL  None at all.
  • Work on Ethan's Slide Show FAIL No excuse
  • Keep practicing crocheting FAIL No excuse, I just did not crochet any.
  • Start seedlings for this Summer's Garden FAIL Change of plans, we are not going to start any by pre-seedlings this year.
  • Spring Cleaning. SUCCESS
March was crazy for me. I did a lot of Spring Cleaning trying to get a head for May when Ethan graduates. We will be having his open house party here and then possibly a week later Taj's birthday party and then a month after that a big party for Joshua's moving to Florida. Yes, my heart is going to break when my first child moves that far from home, but I am also happy for him to go for his dreams. I have so much to do in April to prepare for all of the upcoming events.

APRIL GOALS
  • Read a book  Complete Game of Thrones first book.
  • Complete all four panels of my Season Paintings and hang it in the foyer.
  • Complete the foyer decorations.
  • Paint the stairway.
  • Decorate the stairway.
  • Paint and remodel the small hallway downstairs.
  • Plan a wonderful Easter.
  • Take Ethan to rent a Tux for Prom.
  • Take some outdoor pictures of Ethan in his cap and gown.
  • Make Ethan's Open House Graduation Invitation & mail the invitations.
  • Work out 6 times a week.
  • Lose at least 10 pounds.
  • Pay of credit card for vacation.
  • Save $300 for vacation.
What type of goals do you have this month?

Untitled

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your accomplishments! It looks like you have great goals for April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Casica! I will definitely be busy in April.

      Delete
  2. You accomplished plenty! I like the way you color-code your interpretation of success. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals