Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Confessional

I confess...

I had planned on confessing about last Friday.  Where I work we had a Peep Show and it was so much fun.

I confess...
I will have to post it later because I really want to share it as well as St Patrick's day.

I confess...

I am creating this text with Blogger App on my phone and I cannot add pictures.

I confess...

I am at the ER right now Noah was taken by the police because he he left school after saying good bye to his friends.  He planned on taking his life tonight. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jolene! I hope everything is okay! You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything at all I can do for you, let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals