Tuesday, May 5, 2015

HAPPY LIST ~ PROM STYLE

I have had very little happiness in April to be honest.  I am so happy the first week in May started with happiness.  Ethan went to prom this year.  Last year he did not attend because his high school's Junior/Senior Prom was the same day as my Dad's Memorial and spreading his ashes.  Ethan chose to give up prom to be with family.  I am so proud of this young man.  It is so hard to believe in three weeks he will be graduating.  I am fighting tears now just thinking about it.  I love my children with all of my heart and this one, he has been easier on me for the most part his Senior year because of everything we all have to deal with regarding Noah.  I am so Happy to share my prom pictures of his Senior Prom.
Ethan and his girlfriend Madi.
They are such a cute couple and compliment one another.
I love the one above with their laughter.
I really did not think I was going to get my picture taken with Ethan as well.
I look as tired as I feel.
Above is Ethan with his good friend James.
James is my son from another mother and father.
James lived at our house just about every weekend beginning junior high
until mid freshman year.  Below: is a picture of all the guys in their group that night.
Below is Ethan's Friday night hang out group. Girlfriends/Boyfriends join them.
They get together after Ethan gets off work and hang out.
I love the friendship they all have with one another.
Untitled




3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Ethan and Madi make a cute little couple. And I love her red shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I wrote a post today that I dedicate to you, and I want you to see if you can figure out why. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so nice! That gorgeous tree made a great photo op!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals