It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
RECAP OF APRIL GOALS
- Read a book Complete Game of Thrones first book. FAILURE: I was unable to even open the book.
- Complete all four panels of my Season Paintings and hang it in the foyer. FAILURE: Oh epic failure. I will have to do this in June.
- Complete the foyer decorations.
- Paint the stairway. SUCCESS
- Decorate the stairway. FAILURE Noah's latest episode took from getting things done once again.
- Paint and remodel the small hallway downstairs. FAILURE Noah's latest episode took from getting things done once again.
Plan a wonderful Easter.SUCCESS We had a wonderful Easter. You can read about it here. Take Ethan to rent a Tux for Prom. SUCCESS I am excited to see him in it. I think he is going to look sharp.
- Take some outdoor pictures of Ethan in his cap and gown. SUCCESS
Make Ethan's Open House Graduation Invitation & mail the invitations.SUCCESS His happy and that is what counts right?
- Work out 6 times a week. FAILURE
- Lose at least 10 pounds. FAILURE I gained 8 pounds
- Pay of credit card for vacation. SUCCESS I also started charging for vacation, therefore the save $300 I will say yes.
- Save $300 for vacation. SUCCESS I saved $100 but charged $250 on my credit card for car rental and one hotel.
- Order deli meat for the Graduation Party
- Pick up cheese for the Graduation Party
- Order cake for the Graduation Party
- Pick up ingredients to make the pasta salad and snicker bar salad.
- Order potato salad and pulled pork from Fareway for the Graduation Party
- Graduation Party
- Ethan's Graduation (try to keep it together Mama)
- Work out 6 times a week.
- Lose at least 10 pounds
- Start making reservations for vacation.
- Work in the flower beds/gardens
- Work in the vegetable gardens.
- Update my Garden Blog
- Read a book.
- Resurface the deck.
- Finish Joshua's Painting for his birthday.
- Celebrate Matthew's birthday
- Celebrate Joshua's birthday
What type of goals do you have this month?