Sunday, May 24, 2015

Where Am I?

I know I have been neglecting my blog lately. It has been so crazy.  I have had ups and downs but I think we have turned the corner.  

Quick update:
Noah met the end of the road with school, therapist, psychiatrist, Todd and I.  He found out we all are on the same page and he is making forth effort since Mother's Day.  

The stairway was painted and decorated.

Todd and I took Taj to Sesame Street Live again.

Ethan had a wonderful graduation party and graduated today.  I cried.  I knew it was going to be bad when I cried when I picked out his card.

The gardens are beginning for the season.

Celebrated two of my son's birthdays.

Made our reservations for our vacation.

It has been a very busy month of May and because of this I was not here.  I promise I will catch up with everyone as well as my blog. Watch for post this week with pictures as well. 

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're doing ok, despite a seriously busy time! Don't worry about catching up, just focus on having a fun vacation. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...