Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Confessional




It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep, you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday. 
OH MY GOODNESS  I am SOOOO thankful it is Friday!  (I guess that is my first confession)  Let the confessing begin..

I confess...

Tomorrow is Taj's 4th birthday.  How in the world did that happen?


I confess...

I am not doing anything at all for his party.  This year (tomorrow) it will be at Planet X and Kera is buying a cake.  I think I am fine with doing nothing this year with as crazy life has been the past two years.  Simple and laid back right now is perfectly fine with me.

I confess...

I want another grandchild.  Ha ha ha    None of the children are ready to give Todd and I one.  How dare they?  It is funny we both feel this way.  I do hope that the next grandchild will be a girl.  I want to spoil a little girl in the worse way.  I had no baby girls, my step daughters were basically in high school when I entered their life.  Actually it will not matter what sex.  I will love that baby no matter what and spoil him/her like I do Taj!

I confess...

Next week I am going to begin to take some online photography classes.  I am excited because one of the classes will help me figure out what is the exact best style of camera I am wanting. I love the cameras I have but they are not good for action photos.  Taj is blurry in many because he moves too much and my camera will not let me change the shutter speed like it needs.

I confess...

I cannot wait for this weekend, nothing but going to Taj's birthday and a wedding reception after his party is planned.  A nice relaxing weekend is in front of me.  I am uber excited!

What do you have to confess about?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Look at that baby….he isn't a baby anymore! WOW how the time has flown. Exciting news about your photography course. I'm supposed to be getting instruction in my painting class, but no such luck yet! :/

    Enjoy Taj's party!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is getting so big. I hope he had a great party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...