Thursday, June 4, 2015

June Goals


Monthly Goals

RECAP OF MAY GOALS
  • Order deli meat for the Graduation Party  SUCCESS
  • Pick up cheese for the Graduation Party   SUCCESS
  • Order cake for the Graduation Party   SUCCESS
  • Pick up ingredients to make the pasta salad and snicker bar saladSUCCESS
  • Order potato salad and pulled pork from Fareway for the Graduation Party SUCCESS
  • Graduation Party  SUCCESS  BIG SUCCESS.  You can read about it by clicking here.  Ethan was so happy!
  • Ethan's Graduation (try to keep it together Mama)  SUCCESS  Yeah, I lost it when I was picking out his graduation card, of course I cried while he was graduating.  I am also able to cross off something from my bucket list now.
  • Work out 6 times a week.  FAILED
  • Lose at least 10 pounds  FAILED  Stress was a killer the months of April and May and I gained everything plus what I have lost all year.  *sigh*
  • Start making reservations for vacation.  SUCCESS Completed and I am super excited about our trip.
  • Work in the flower beds/gardens    SUCCESS
  • Work in the vegetable gardens.    SUCCESS
  • Update my Garden Blog  SUCCESS   Our Slice of Heaven is my garden blog. 
  • Read a book.  FAILED
  • Resurface the deck.  FAILED
  • Finish Joshua's Painting for his birthday.   FAILED
  • Celebrate Matthew's birthday  SUCCESS
  • Celebrate Joshua's birthday   SUCCESS
May was super busy with so many wild emotions all over the place.  I neglected my blog and blog friends and will get caught up.  I totally neglected ME but June I plan to refocus some.  I am happy with what I did accomplish in May.
JUNE GOALS
  • Focus on some alone, quality time for Todd and I.
  • Focus on some "Me" time.
  • Finish my seasonal painting.
  • Work in the gardens.
  • Waterproof the tent for the two nights we will be camping outdoors in Yellowstone.
  • Go to the Strawberry Patch.
  • Work on the deck.
  • Update Garden Blog
  • Work out 6 times a week.
  • Lose at least 10 pounds.
  • Begin strong the new 10 week Biggest Loser Weight Competition at work.
  • Read two books.
  • Save for vacation.
What type of goals do you have this month?

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. You really had an ambitious list for May considering how busy it was for you! In spite of all that, you truly did accomplish a WHOLE LOT! Congratulations!

    I'm not setting goals this summer....after so many academic goals during the school year, we need a little fun!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of those successes! You had a jam-packed May, to be sure. Of course stress packs on the pounds, but now you can relax, read, garden, and enjoy the sunshine. That'll probably shed the pounds faster than anything else. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working out 6 times a week is ambitious! Wow!

    Good job in May! You really did awesome. And I know you will in June, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals