RECAP OF MAY GOALS
Order deli meat for the Graduation PartySUCCESS Pick up cheese for the Graduation Party SUCCESS Order cake for the Graduation PartySUCCESS Pick up ingredients to make the pasta salad and snicker bar salad. SUCCESS Order potato salad and pulled pork from Fareway for the Graduation PartySUCCESS Graduation PartySUCCESS BIG SUCCESS. You can read about it by clicking here. Ethan was so happy! Ethan's Graduation (try to keep it together Mama)SUCCESS Yeah, I lost it when I was picking out his graduation card, of course I cried while he was graduating. I am also able to cross off something from my bucket list now.
- Work out 6 times a week. FAILED
- Lose at least 10 pounds FAILED Stress was a killer the months of April and May and I gained everything plus what I have lost all year. *sigh*
Start making reservations for vacation.SUCCESS Completed and I am super excited about our trip. Work in the flower beds/gardensSUCCESS Work in the vegetable gardens.SUCCESS Update my Garden BlogSUCCESS Our Slice of Heaven is my garden blog.
- Read a book. FAILED
- Resurface the deck. FAILED
- Finish Joshua's Painting for his birthday. FAILED
Celebrate Matthew's birthdaySUCCESS Celebrate Joshua's birthdaySUCCESS
- Focus on some alone, quality time for Todd and I.
- Focus on some "Me" time.
- Finish my seasonal painting.
- Work in the gardens.
- Waterproof the tent for the two nights we will be camping outdoors in Yellowstone.
- Go to the Strawberry Patch.
- Work on the deck.
- Update Garden Blog
- Work out 6 times a week.
- Lose at least 10 pounds.
- Begin strong the new 10 week Biggest Loser Weight Competition at work.
- Read two books.
- Save for vacation.