It is Friday and you all know what that means? Yep, you guessed it, time to fess up. Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love. She host this little party every Friday.
Last Saturday on way back from our adventure, Todd and I stopped and picked up our print we purchased at the Art Festival. I took it in the weekend we bought it and had it custom framed. I absolutely love it!
The honeysuckle vine I Todd planted a couple of weeks ago is beginning to bloom. I hope it attracts humming birds like in my print.
My day lilies are finally blooming and I love the variety I have.
My favorite Day Lily ~ JoyleneI confess...
While Christian was in the dentist office I found a recipe I tried this past Sunday. We loved it and it will be made again. I cannot give credit to the magazine I was looking at unfortunately.
Peach,Tomato, and Basil Salad
- 1 Tbsp of white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 medium pitted, peaches. Each cut into 8 wedges
- 3 medium cored, sliced horizontally 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves, torn or roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small bow, whisk together vinegar and olive oil.
- Arrange peach wedges and tomato slices on a platter.
- Drizzle dressing on top.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.