Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Confessional

FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

It is Friday and you all know what that means? Yep, you guessed it, time to fess up. Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love. She host this little party every Friday. 
I confess...

I am on the road today.  We are traveling to Laramie, Wyoming for our first stop. 

I confess...

This is our first vacation without any children.  It will be the longest stretch of days without any of our children or grandson.  We will think of them but we are also excited.

I confess...

We did not even have a honeymoon, the very next day we left for family vacation and took the kids with us.  Well those who could get off work. 

I confess...

We will be spending our anniversary this year in a campground, tent camping under the stars in Yellowstone.  I am sure the star gazing is going to be remarkable if it is a clear night.  I do hope it is a clear night.

I confess...

I have all my post scheduled to be posted and most will be recycled posts but there are a couple of new post.

What do you have to confess this week?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. :) I hop y'all have a great vacation! I need one!!! I might start writing Friday Confession posts again. My priest/rector reads my blog! But he's moving to the coast to become a bishop so I guess I can start writing them again. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're getting away for a real vacation! Have fun and take lots of pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals