Thursday, July 2, 2015

July Goals



It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!
 Monthly Goals

RECAP OF JUNE GOALS
  • Focus on some alone, quality time for Todd and I.  SUCCESS  I am enjoying the weekends a lot.  If you have not checked out my post this month, Todd and I have been getting away on Saturdays and seeing parts of Iowa never seen before. 
  • Focus on some "Me" timeSUCCESS
  • Finish my seasonal painting.  FAIL  I have only one panel done but I am in hopes to at least complete 3 in the month of July.  Focus! I really want this series done.
  • Work in the gardens.  SUCCESS
  • Waterproof the tent for the two nights we will be camping outdoors in Yellowstone. FAIL However we are doing it this weekend.
  • Go to the Strawberry Patch. SUCCESS
  • Work on the deck.  FAIL We have been having fun this month and the Sunday's have been bad weather where we can not work on it. 
  • Update my Garden Blog  SUCCESS   Our Slice of Heaven is my garden blog.
  • Work out 6 times a week.  IN PROGRESS  I am not going to say fail on this.  I have been working out 5 times a week so far this month.  Not too bad!
  • Lose at least 10 pounds.  FAIL
  • Begin strong the new 10 week Biggest Loser Weight Competition at work. SUCCESS
  • Read two books.  FAIL I am slowly getting through one book.  I have been bad and not set aside time to enjoy myself and read.
  • Save for vacation. SUCCESS
JULY GOALS
  • Attend the Jazz Festival
  • See Loverboy perform
  • Waterproof the tent for the two nights we will be camping outdoors in Yellowstone.
  • Post all of my scheduled post while I am on vacation.
  • Yellowstone or Bust!
  • Complete Seasonal Painting
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Work out 6 times a week
  • Celebrate our Anniversary
  • Celebrate Todd's Birthday
  • Work in flower gardens
  • Prep for new flower beds.
  • Update my Garden Blog
  • Read at least one book.

What type of goals do you have this month?


 Untitled

3 comments:

  1. I love this and congratulations on all of your successes! :D I started a "Healthy Me" blog but took it down and just decided I'd implement it into my existing blog. I barely have time for this blog. I am however going to check out your garden blog. I have a secret goal for the month of July which I'll reveal at the end of July. Fingers, eyes, and toes all crossed that I will be as successful as you have been but once you see what my goal was, you'll see how challenging it was, especially for me. :D Continued success Jolene. I'm cheering you on all the way from Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mimi. I appreciate your support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those successes (and "more or less" successes)! Well done, you! I'm sure you're feeling better, with working out 5 times a week and getting those fun weekend dates. Yay! And you're gonna love Yellowstone- is it part of your anniversary celebration?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals