It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!
RECAP OF JUNE GOALS
Focus on some alone, quality time for Todd and I.SUCCESS I am enjoying the weekends a lot. If you have not checked out my post this month, Todd and I have been getting away on Saturdays and seeing parts of Iowa never seen before. Focus on some "Me" time. SUCCESS
- Finish my seasonal painting. FAIL I have only one panel done but I am in hopes to at least complete 3 in the month of July. Focus! I really want this series done.
- Work in the gardens. SUCCESS
- Waterproof the tent for the two nights we will be camping outdoors in Yellowstone. FAIL However we are doing it this weekend.
Go to the Strawberry Patch.SUCCESS
- Work on the deck. FAIL We have been having fun this month and the Sunday's have been bad weather where we can not work on it.
Update my Garden BlogSUCCESS Our Slice of Heaven is my garden blog.
- Work out 6 times a week. IN PROGRESS I am not going to say fail on this. I have been working out 5 times a week so far this month. Not too bad!
- Lose at least 10 pounds. FAIL
Begin strong the new 10 week Biggest Loser Weight Competition at work.SUCCESS
- Read two books. FAIL I am slowly getting through one book. I have been bad and not set aside time to enjoy myself and read.
Save for vacation.SUCCESS
- Attend the Jazz Festival
- See Loverboy perform
- Waterproof the tent for the two nights we will be camping outdoors in Yellowstone.
- Post all of my scheduled post while I am on vacation.
- Yellowstone or Bust!
- Complete Seasonal Painting
- Lose 10 pounds
- Work out 6 times a week
- Celebrate our Anniversary
- Celebrate Todd's Birthday
- Work in flower gardens
- Prep for new flower beds.
- Update my Garden Blog
- Read at least one book.
What type of goals do you have this month?