Thursday, August 6, 2015

August Goals


 
It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!
Monthly Goals

RECAP OF JULY GOALS
  • Attend the Jazz Festival      SUCCESS  I can cross this off of my 50 x 50 list too.  I had a good time at the festival.  It was during the 4th of July weekend.
  • See Loverboy perform  FAIL I chose not to go and stay with my MIL to celebrate her birthday so, although I failed I consider it more of a success because family is first. 
  • Waterproof the tent for the two nights we will be camping outdoors in Yellowstone. SUCCESS  Although it did not rain, but it is always to be prepared, I am not sure how the waterproofing assisted frost though.  ha ha ha... yes, we had frost on our tent one night.
  • Post all of my scheduled post while I am on vacation. SUCCESS  I had ten days of post scheduled to be released while I was away.  I am glad I did this because while we were in Yellowstone we had very limited access to even the cell phone.
  • Yellowstone or Bust! SUCCESS  Oh, what a wonderful vacation I had.  I cannot wait to share with you all the beautiful pictures and all that I learned. 
  • Complete Seasonal Painting  FAIL Nope, not even one painting done this month. 
  • Lose 10 pounds SUCCESS  I actually lost 12 pounds in July.  I am super excited.
  • Work out 6 times a week SUCCESS  Okay, I am going to consider this a success although there was only one week I worked out 5 times, but while I was on vacation I did a lot of walking/hiking every day, so I will count it as a win!
  • Celebrate our Anniversary SUCCESS  Celebrated twice, one while we were in Yellowstone and the other in Cody.
  • Celebrate Todd's Birthday SUCCESS  Celebrated twice one in South Dakota, the other at home with family.
  • Work in flower gardens SUCCESS  Yes, and they are looking good too.  I have to post the pictures I have.
  • Prep for new flower beds.  FAIL  Time slipped by me so quickly in August.  I guess I was prepping for the vacation too much to prep for new flower beds or update the Garden blog
  • Update my Garden Blog FAIL See above.
  • Read at least one book. SUCCESS
AUGUST GOALS
  • Post about Vacation.
  • Complete two paintings
  • Complete one set of Christmas ornaments
  • Lose 10 pounds
  • Workout 6 times per week.
  • Develop a routine for Christian (aka Noah) and have him sign a contract to follow it.
  • Work in flower gardens
  • Prep for new flower beds
  • Update my Garden Blog
  • Can Tomatoes
  • Freeze Veggies from the garden
  • Decorate Guest Bedroom/Toy Room
  • Participate in the 30x12 Challenge hosted by Angie and Kenzie

What type of goals do you have this month?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I'm so glad you had a good trip! And lost 12 pounds! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those successes (and all around adventures!). Well done, you! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.