It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!
RECAP OF JULY GOALS
Attend the Jazz FestivalSUCCESS I can cross this off of my 50 x 50 list too. I had a good time at the festival. It was during the 4th of July weekend.
- See Loverboy perform FAIL I chose not to go and stay with my MIL to celebrate her birthday so, although I failed I consider it more of a success because family is first.
Waterproof the tent for the two nights we will be camping outdoors in Yellowstone.SUCCESS Although it did not rain, but it is always to be prepared, I am not sure how the waterproofing assisted frost though. ha ha ha... yes, we had frost on our tent one night. Post all of my scheduled post while I am on vacation.SUCCESS I had ten days of post scheduled to be released while I was away. I am glad I did this because while we were in Yellowstone we had very limited access to even the cell phone. Yellowstone or Bust!SUCCESS Oh, what a wonderful vacation I had. I cannot wait to share with you all the beautiful pictures and all that I learned.
- Complete Seasonal Painting FAIL Nope, not even one painting done this month.
Lose 10 poundsSUCCESS I actually lost 12 pounds in July. I am super excited. Work out 6 times a weekSUCCESS Okay, I am going to consider this a success although there was only one week I worked out 5 times, but while I was on vacation I did a lot of walking/hiking every day, so I will count it as a win! Celebrate our AnniversarySUCCESS Celebrated twice, one while we were in Yellowstone and the other in Cody. Celebrate Todd's BirthdaySUCCESS Celebrated twice one in South Dakota, the other at home with family. Work in flower gardensSUCCESS Yes, and they are looking good too. I have to post the pictures I have.
- Prep for new flower beds. FAIL Time slipped by me so quickly in August. I guess I was prepping for the vacation too much to prep for new flower beds or update the Garden blog
- Update my Garden Blog FAIL See above.
Read at least one book.SUCCESS
- Post about Vacation.
- Complete two paintings
- Complete one set of Christmas ornaments
- Lose 10 pounds
- Workout 6 times per week.
- Develop a routine for Christian (aka Noah) and have him sign a contract to follow it.
- Work in flower gardens
- Prep for new flower beds
- Update my Garden Blog
- Can Tomatoes
- Freeze Veggies from the garden
- Decorate Guest Bedroom/Toy Room
- Participate in the 30x12 Challenge hosted by Angie and Kenzie
What type of goals do you have this month?