Thursday, September 3, 2015

September Goals



My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World, host the party.
It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!
Monthly Goals


RECAP OF AUGUST GOALS
  • Post about Vacation.
  • Complete two paintings  FAILURE.  Only one.  I swear I am going to complete this series in September.
  • Complete one set of Christmas ornaments   FAILURE.  I have no clue where August went.
  • Lose 10 pounds  FAILURE.  I did lose 2 pounds though and I am okay with it.  Seriously I am
  • Workout 6 times per week.  HA... EPIC FAILURE., no exercise at all except the walking the last Saturday of the month when we went to Lily Lake. 
  • Develop a routine for Christian (aka Noah) and have him sign a contract to follow itSUCCESS... Routine was developed.  I am following it.  He is not.  I absolutely hate mornings since school started.  We are week 2 now and every day is a fight to get him out the door.  Today I had it and we talked.  I told him I am done.  He is making me sick from the stress again and I am not allowing it.  I will get him up and when it is time to go if he is not ready and it is a point I have to begin to get ready I am.  He will not make me late for work. He will have to walk and pay the price for being late to school.  I am so over this. 
  • Work in flower gardens  SUCCESS... New gardens are even plotted for next year.
  • Prep for new flower beds  SUCCESS...See above.
  • Update my Garden Blog  FAILURE. Not one new post.
  • Can Tomatoes  FAILURE. I have no clue how many tomatoes are at the other garden.  Todd has not been there for two weeks.
  • Freeze Veggies from the garden  FAILURE. See above.
  • Decorate Guest Bedroom/Toy Room  SUCCESS For now.  The painting will be done in October and I will post.  I bought a new quilt cover for the new bed but now I have decided once my Mom is done with the quilt she is making, it will be on the guest bed.  I cannot wait for the quilt. 
  • Participate in the 30x12 Challenge hosted by Angie and Kenzie FAILURE.  Not one post.
SEPTEMBER GOALS
  • Complete one book
  • Complete one set of ornaments
  • Complete my painting series and a painting for one of my nieces for Christmas.
  • Work on cleaning out my dresser and purging.
  • Can or Freeze Veggies (If they ever get picked!)
  • Participate in the Living History Farms Photography Class.

What type of goals do you have this month?

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. I should participate in this. I'm terrible at reaching my goals. It sounds like you have a good set of goals for this month. I hope you pick your veggies soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of monthly goals, but I tend to over-commit, and then not accomplish as much which leads to frustration! *sadface* You did really well, my friend….
    But you need to get on the tomato canning! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Christian is making things more frustrating by not sticking to it. :(
    But well done on a few of those small goals. You set a lot of them for August, and that month DID fly by like crazycakes. What are you doing for the ornaments? Best of luck with the canning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...