My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World, host the party.
It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!
RECAP OF AUGUST GOALS
Post about Vacation.
- Complete two paintings FAILURE. Only one. I swear I am going to complete this series in September.
- Complete one set of Christmas ornaments FAILURE. I have no clue where August went.
- Lose 10 pounds FAILURE. I did lose 2 pounds though and I am okay with it. Seriously I am
- Workout 6 times per week. HA... EPIC FAILURE., no exercise at all except the walking the last Saturday of the month when we went to Lily Lake.
Develop a routine for Christian (aka Noah) and have him sign a contract to follow it. SUCCESS... Routine was developed. I am following it. He is not. I absolutely hate mornings since school started. We are week 2 now and every day is a fight to get him out the door. Today I had it and we talked. I told him I am done. He is making me sick from the stress again and I am not allowing it. I will get him up and when it is time to go if he is not ready and it is a point I have to begin to get ready I am. He will not make me late for work. He will have to walk and pay the price for being late to school. I am so over this. Work in flower gardensSUCCESS... New gardens are even plotted for next year.
rep for new flower bedsSUCCESS...See above.
- Update my Garden Blog FAILURE. Not one new post.
- Can Tomatoes FAILURE. I have no clue how many tomatoes are at the other garden. Todd has not been there for two weeks.
Freeze Veggies from the gardenFAILURE. See above. Decorate Guest Bedroom/Toy RoomSUCCESS For now. The painting will be done in October and I will post. I bought a new quilt cover for the new bed but now I have decided once my Mom is done with the quilt she is making, it will be on the guest bed. I cannot wait for the quilt.
- Participate in the 30x12 Challenge hosted by Angie and Kenzie FAILURE. Not one post.
- Complete one book
- Complete one set of ornaments
- Complete my painting series and a painting for one of my nieces for Christmas.
- Work on cleaning out my dresser and purging.
- Can or Freeze Veggies (If they ever get picked!)
- Participate in the Living History Farms Photography Class.
What type of goals do you have this month?