Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wordless Wednesday~ Flyin' to class



Err...not so much picture but video and I feel like I need some words with this one this week.  It was one of those nights I could not sleep so I was enjoying Google+ and came across my son's account.  He used this for school where he saved projects.  I do not know why he never shared his videos he created but I just laughed and laughed at this one.  He created it for one of his classes in 2013 and it was the first time they used green screen video.  Enjoy! 



I love the timing of the school bell.  *smile*  My kids crack me up.

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. He's so Precious. And talented too.
    My son is a creative - I don't know what area Ethan leans to - but I never get to see his works. When I sometimes catch a glimpse I'm always in awe and awfully proud of his talent.
    So good to catch these tid bits of our kids other face - with friends and having genuine fun without filters.
    What a great idea to share. Much better than pictures ahahahah
    Love and Take Care. Keep enjoying all the bits.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...