Friday, December 25, 2015

Book Review ~ Christmas at Pebble Creek

Christmas at Pebble Creek (The Pebble Creek Amish)

Christmas at Pebble Creek by Vannetta Chapman is a quick read and a short story electronic book only which I later found was an exclusive bonus from The Pebble Creek Amish Series.  It was a teaser for me, leaving me want to know more about the characters Grace Miller and Adam Lapp which one can if you read the three full novels:
A Promise for Miriam, A Home for Lydia, and A Wedding for Julia.   I guess if one had read the first three this would be a nice welcome back.  I enjoyed reading about the outings which required snowshoes, the church gathering and seasonal celebrations.  I definitely would like to check out the author's prior books in this series. This was a perfect read during this time with the busy holiday season.  Another bonus with this book are the recipes which were served during their celebration.

What have you been reading? I am linking this up to Art@Home's linky party. You can click on the icon below to find other book reviews or if you write book reviews you are welcome to join in on the party and add your review for others to enjoy.








Untitled

2 comments:

  1. :O It's Friday!!!! And I don't have a Literary Friday post for today....I can't believe I forgot! Please link-up next week.

    I've been enjoying reading cozy christmas chick lit and mysteries all month long. It has been fun!

    I haven't read an Amish story in a very long time, and I think I'll ask my librarian which ones she recommends in January.

    I hope you and yours are having a Very Merry Christmas, My Sweet Friend!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literary Friday will be back next week. We hosted a football party last night, Roll Tide Roll!!!

    I'm reading an Amish Christmas book right now! I can't wait to share it with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...