Saturday, December 5, 2015

Confessions

FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

It is Friday and you all know what that means? Yep, you guessed it, time to fess up. Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love. She host this little party every Friday.

I confess...

It has been awhile since I confessed.  The last time I posted a confession was in September.  Sorry Aubrey.

I confess...

Next Friday I will have a Literary Friday post because I finally finished a book.  It has been awhile since I posted and linked to this party as will Sorry Ricki Jill.

I confess...

Diabetes is what I am going to be treated for.  No shocker with the medicine and nutritional counseling I may lose that weight which will help me with the diabetes too.

I confess...

With me being treated for diabetes it has put my husband back on track and that I am grateful for.  His numbers have been very high.

I confess...

Today we are going to begin our Christmas decorating and I am so into the season this year.  It has been a long time since I have been excited for Christmas.  Next Saturday I have a lot of things planned for Taj celebrating Christmas too.

I confess...

I am very close to having my guest bedroom/toy room done now.  I still need to hang the wall decorations, finish the pillow cases and throw pillow and purchase the headboard.  After the first of the year I will definitely have a reveal.  My husband had to go to Des Moines yesterday for work.  My Mom met up with him and gave him the remaining shirts I needed and handkerchiefs for the gifts I am making.  She also gave him my quilt.  I just love it so much.


I confess...

I wish it was King size now so I can have it on my bed.  My pillow cases and throw pillow will be made out of five of the fabric prints in the quilt.  This bedding will be very special to me when I am done.  The quilt my Mom made and the throw pillow will have a couple of my Dad's handkerchiefs on it.  The room will be sentimental to me (except for the toys, which will be moved to Christian's room when he moves out which is no time soon.)

What do you have to confess about?


Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about the diabetes, but it sounds like a little silver lining since it's made your husband take note of his health. Hope you had fun with the Christmas decorating this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals