It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!
RECAP OF NOVEMBER GOALS
- Complete one book. FAIL I did not even open a book or turn a page.
- Plan a complete Thanksgiving Dinner for the family. SUCCESS
- Participate with Black Friday Shopping. SUCCESS We hit some great deals too!
- Complete Christmas Gift paintings. FAIL Nope, not even one back drop.
- Begin to decorate for Christmas. FAIL None yet.
- Celebrate three of our children's birthdays...yes that is right Ethan, Christian, and Emily have birthdays in November. Christian and Emily are consecutive days on top of it. SUCCESS
- Make some Christmas ornaments with Taj. SUCCESS We made TMNT ornaments.
- Complete the throw pillows from my Dad's shirts. FAIL Nope, I did not make it Des Moines
- Complete the small hallway off the foyer. FAIL Nope, we painted one wall in the bedroom though. Ha ha ha
- Complete the paintings for Christmas
- Complete decorating the house for Christmas
- Bake some goodies for Christmas
- Keep going to the doctor to figure out what is wrong with me.
- Complete the pillows for Christmas
- Celebrate Christmas
- Celebrate my last Birthday in the 40's.
What type of goals do you have this month?