Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Goals





It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!
Monthly Goals


RECAP OF NOVEMBER GOALS
  • Complete one book. FAIL I did not even open a book or turn a page.
  • Plan a complete Thanksgiving Dinner for the family.  SUCCESS
  • Participate with Black Friday Shopping.  SUCCESS We hit some great deals too!
  • Complete Christmas Gift paintings.  FAIL Nope, not even one back drop.
  • Begin to decorate for Christmas.  FAIL None yet.
  • Celebrate three of our children's birthdays...yes that is right Ethan, Christian, and Emily have birthdays in November. Christian and Emily are consecutive days on top of it.   SUCCESS
  • Make some Christmas ornaments with Taj. SUCCESS We made TMNT ornaments.    
  • Complete the throw pillows from my Dad's shirts.   FAIL Nope, I did not make it Des Moines
  • Complete the small hallway off the foyer. FAIL  Nope, we painted one wall in the bedroom though.  Ha ha ha
I did not do much of my list in November but the birthday celebrations and Thanksgiving were great!
 DECEMBER GOALS

  • Complete the paintings for Christmas
  • Complete decorating the house for Christmas
  • Bake some goodies for Christmas
  • Keep going to the doctor to figure out what is wrong with me.
  • Complete the pillows for Christmas
  • Celebrate Christmas 
  • Celebrate my last Birthday in the 40's.

What type of goals do you have this month?

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. One wall is still progress! I think that should count for something. And OMG three birthdays in a month?! Sounds exhausting. Congrats on making those family togetherness goals a success. :)
    I hope December is fun, as well as productive, and that the doc has answers SOON. *hugs*
    Also: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Is it early in the month? Or late?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals