Thursday, January 28, 2016

Book & A Cuppa Swap Show Off


http://cgswaps.com/2016/01/book-and-a-cuppa-swap-sign-ups/a

It is time for Swap Show-Off hosted by Beth and Angie over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.  

I was paired up with the wonderful Ricki Jill from Art@Home. I was super excited when I received my email because I think the world of Ricki Jill and I found a mug in the Pioneer Woman Collection I thought of her and was hoping to be paired up with her for a swap and Walla it happened.

Ricki Jill really spoiled me and knows me so well.  Here is what she sent me.

 
 The package was so pretty and I did not expect anything less from the fabulous Ricki Jill!
The card she sent me was so me.  The historical look and hidden bonus.
On the back is a book marker.  How cool is that?  Right!  Very Cool!
 She gave me some extra goodies to drink while I kick back and read or watch something
with my love on the weekends or take in my travel mug to work.
 French Vanilla is my favorite flavor of coffee. 
I had the Winter Blend Hot Cocoa was delicious.
The cone hot chocolate I will be sharing with Taj and Christian.
Christian was super excited when he saw it.
 Next I unwrapped my mug.
 I just love my mug.  I am going to be selfish with this one.
It will be mine only to drink out of.  This way it is not stuck in a boy's room.
  
Next was the books.  I loved how she wrapped each one in different paper.
The wrapping paper reminds me of her so much.  I also loved each of the tags.
 Each book was labeled which one to open first.  
It sort of reminded me of the labels in Alice In Wonderland.
 I was super excited when I revealed all three books.
I really scored, she bought me the complete set of the Kanin Chronicles
I plan on starting book one as soon as I am done with the book I am currently reading.  Punished (Crescent City Creatures Book 1) by Samantha Stone.  
The author is someone very special to my swap partner. 

Thank you so very much Ricki Jill.  You did a fabulous job and spoiled me.  Thanks again Beth and Angie for pairing us up and hosting another fabulous swap.

If you are ever interested in joining in with the swaps and getting to know others, check out Chaotic Goddess Swaps.  

Untitled

8 comments:

  1. The cover art on the three books that you received is so eye-catching! I also love the gold accents on your 'fabulous' mug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I'm so happy you like all your goodies. I wasn't shopping for you when I found the mug....I was in a store that specializes in stationary, and when I saw it I had to buy that mug for you! I liked the saying and the colors.

    I hope the series is a good one!

    (((hugs))),
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful package! I love that mug too! My partner sent everything all beautifully wrapped, but I was in such a rush to see what she sent that I didn't even remember to take a picture of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful goodies! I love Ricki Jill, she's so talented! It's fun to get a peek at the beautiful things she creates on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great package. Don't you just love these swaps?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love reading your blogs, the way you rush through life and its a mad happy blast of joy and air, its lovely to feel part of it too.. those gifts were charming and just right for you, and I loved your comment Walla*! it took me a while to realise that you meant Voila, the French word, so that made me smile too, and that's a lovely way to end the day, smiling at thoughts written in front of you... Have a super Friday and weekend, I shall be interested to see what you have written again soon... hugs from across the pond.. j

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your mug! And the wrapping on the books is so pretty and feminine. What a lovely package!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! She did spoil you. I'm so glad we paired you two up! :D
    Those three books look awesome- I can't wait to hear how they are. And that mug is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals