It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!
RECAP OF DECEMBER GOALS
- Complete the paintings for Christmas
Complete decorating the house for ChristmasSUCCESS It was great to have the Christmas Spirit once again. I have forced myself to do things the past few years. This year was enjoyable and less stressful. You can click here to see the decorations. Bake some goodies for ChristmasSUCCESS The fact not having Whooping Cough this year made it more doable for baking. Although I am very proud of the will power I found and did not taste any, the kids enjoyed them full heatedly. I did make a diabetic friendly candy for Todd and I. If you want to see what all I made, click here. Keep going to the doctor to figure out what is wrong with me.SUCCESS I am being treated for diabetes, so far it is going well. I am so happy I have lost pounds and made it through the holiday season. I am so excited to step on the scales at the doctor office for him to see how successful I really have been.
- Complete the pillows for Christmas FAILED
Celebrate ChristmasSUCCESS It was one of my better ones in a long time. Celebrate my last Birthday in the 40's.SUCCESS
- Work on finishing pillow cases.
- Paint the remainder of the Master Bedroom.
- Reupholster the chairs in the Kitchen.
- Read a book
- Keep working on reading the Bible and doing my daily devotions.
- Keep working on getting healthier.
- Complete the Seasonal Painting for real this time.
- Begin to research where to book our inclusive resort trip.