Friday, January 8, 2016

January Goals



It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!

The Monthly Goals: a Goals Linky Party at My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World

RECAP OF DECEMBER GOALS

  • Complete the paintings for Christmas
  • Complete decorating the house for Christmas  SUCCESS  It was great to have the Christmas Spirit once again.  I have forced myself to do things the past few years.  This year was enjoyable and less stressful.  You can click here to see the decorations.
  • Bake some goodies for Christmas SUCCESS  The fact not having Whooping Cough this year made it more doable for baking.  Although I am very proud of the will power I found and did not taste any, the kids enjoyed them full heatedly.  I did make a diabetic friendly candy for Todd and I.  If you want to see what all I made, click here.
  • Keep going to the doctor to figure out what is wrong with me. SUCCESS  I am being treated for diabetes, so far it is going well.  I am so happy I have lost pounds and made it through the holiday season.  I am so excited to step on the scales at the doctor office for him to see how successful I really have been.
  • Complete the pillows for Christmas FAILED
  • Celebrate Christmas SUCCESS It was one of my better ones in a long time.
  • Celebrate my last Birthday in the 40's. SUCCESS
JANUARY GOALS

  • Work on finishing pillow cases.
  • Paint the remainder of the Master Bedroom.
  • Reupholster the chairs in the Kitchen.
  • Read a book
  • Keep working on reading the Bible and doing my daily devotions.
  • Keep working on getting healthier.
  • Complete the Seasonal Painting for real this time. 
  • Begin to research where to book our inclusive resort trip. 


What type of goals do you have this month?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad the doc found out what was wrong, and that you're already feeling better! That's not a fun thing, but I'm glad it's something manageable. Yay!

    Congrats on all those goals completed in December, and best of luck with January- sounds like a lot of creative, good stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a good job in December. I'm sure it's such a relief to know what's going on and to know that there's something you can do to improve your health. I hope January is a great month for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...