Monday, February 1, 2016

February Goals




It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!

The Monthly Goals: a Goals Linky Party at My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World

RECAP OF JANUARY GOALS

  • Work on finishing pillow cases.  Failed...the fabric has been washed and ironed.
  • Paint the remainder of the Master Bedroom. Failed...did not even open the paint can.
  • Reupholster the chairs in the Kitchen. Failed...fabric has not even been purchased.
  • Read a book.  Success  ... Miracles From Heaven and nearly half of a second book. I will be participating in Literary Friday this week and the following week. 
  • Keep working on reading the Bible and doing my daily devotions. In Progress...better than the month before.
  • Keep working on getting healthier.  Success...discounting the last two days.
  • Complete the Seasonal Painting for real this time.  Failed...liked the bedroom painting, I did not even open a tube of paint.
  • Begin to research where to book our inclusive resort trip. In Progress...so many decisions.
I have no freakin' idea what I did all month, obviously none of my goals.  Oh well, on to February.

JANUARY GOALS

  • Draw a template for my Mom.  I am drawing Woody Woodpecker's head on a piece of fabric a yard in length.  She plans to use this as a template for a quilt she is making.
  • Seriously complete the Seasonal Painting.
  • Read a book
  • Keep working on getting healthier.
  • Finalize destination for all inclusive resort trip.
  • Get a way for Valentine's Day
  • Celebrate my Mom's birthday.
  • Complete the pillow cases and order the headboard for the spare bed.
  • Reveal the make over the spare bedroom/toy room.
What type of goals do you have this month?

Untitled

4 comments:

  1. You're making progress! Someone told me that while one degree of change or just a little nudge in the right direction may not seem like much, in the long run, it can make a big difference on where we end up. Nice job on getting a book read and working on your morning devotions, and eating healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What devotional are you using? I'm looking for one. I did a yearly one last year, and obviously I slacked off in January! :/

    I read Becoming a Woman of Peace during 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, being on the road to feeling better and being healthier DOES take up a lot of time and energy! And it's hard to do things like painting, when you're feeling off. I'm curious to see where you pick for the resort trip! That should be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going forward is way better than going back or standing still Jolene! You're definitely making progress so focus on that. I'm still trying to get through ONE book. Ugh. I reeaaallly need to work on my time management!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals