It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!
RECAP OF JANUARY GOALS
- Work on finishing pillow cases. Failed...the fabric has been washed and ironed.
- Paint the remainder of the Master Bedroom. Failed...did not even open the paint can.
- Reupholster the chairs in the Kitchen. Failed...fabric has not even been purchased.
- Read a book. Success ... Miracles From Heaven and nearly half of a second book. I will be participating in Literary Friday this week and the following week.
- Keep working on reading the Bible and doing my daily devotions. In Progress...better than the month before.
- Keep working on getting healthier. Success...discounting the last two days.
- Complete the Seasonal Painting for real this time. Failed...liked the bedroom painting, I did not even open a tube of paint.
- Begin to research where to book our inclusive resort trip. In Progress...so many decisions.
- Draw a template for my Mom. I am drawing Woody Woodpecker's head on a piece of fabric a yard in length. She plans to use this as a template for a quilt she is making.
- Seriously complete the Seasonal Painting.
- Read a book
- Keep working on getting healthier.
- Finalize destination for all inclusive resort trip.
- Get a way for Valentine's Day
- Celebrate my Mom's birthday.
- Complete the pillow cases and order the headboard for the spare bed.
- Reveal the make over the spare bedroom/toy room.