Monday, March 7, 2016

March Goals


It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!

The Monthly Goals: a Goals Linky Party at My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World

RECAP OF FEBRUARY GOALS
  • Draw a template for my Mom.  I am drawing Woody Woodpecker's head on a piece of fabric a yard in length.  She plans to use this as a template for a quilt she is making.  SUCCESS ~ I wish I had a picture of it.  It turned out nice.
  • Seriously complete the Seasonal Painting.  FAILED ~ No excuses.
  • Read a book  SUCCESS~  Punished by Samantha Stone, watch for a post this Friday.  I will be linking up to Art@Home's party Literary Friday.
  • Keep working on getting healthier.  IN PROGRESS
  • Finalize destination for all inclusive resort trip.  POSTPONED~  We have it narrowed down to two places but we had an unexpected expense which took most of our savings.  Our trip will not be in December but will be in February or March of 2017.  We plan to go to Riviera Maya or Jamaica
  • Get a way for Valentine's Day  SUCCESS~ It was in town but it was fun.  I posted about it in one of the few post I did in February, but I missed this.  It had a wonderful library.
Simply Beautiful and Inviting.  Two huge book shelves
Of Iowa authors in this little library.
  • Celebrate my Mom's birthday.  SUCCESS~ Todd, Christian, and I took her to lunch and spent some time with her.  I also visited my Grandmother, who is 92.  I truly enjoyed my time with these two women.
  • Complete the pillow cases and order the headboard for the spare bed.  FAILED
  • Reveal the make over the spare bedroom/toy room. POSTPONED~The headboard is on back order.
February was a whirl wind.  I have been coming home exhausted.  Christian has been testing.  I think his depression may be seasonal some.  I noticed he has harder times in Fall and Spring, especially Spring.  Work has been keeping me so busy.  I think I finally may have a little break, since I have all of my excel sheets finally created.

MARCH GOALS 
  • Help plan Employee Appreciation Day (This is late with posting)
  • Read a book
  • Complete two pillow cases.
  • Complete one painting.
  • Spring Clean
  • Finish planning for our Summer Vacation
  • Get into a new routine for blogging and reading blogs since I am unable to do so now at my lunch time.
  • Celebrate Easter.  This will be challenging this year.  Easter falls on my Dad's birthday.  It will be his second birthday in heaven. (Which marks two weeks to the day will be his 2nd year of leaving us to go to heaven.)  March 27-April 9 are hard on me.  I am in hopes this year will be a little easier since I survived the first year and he has been coming to me in dreams.  They are peaceful dreams, he is happy, so happy.  The last one was a day after I posted how I miss his laugh.  My dream he visited me, I did not see him anywhere but I heard him laughing and laughing.  He had a wonderful laugh.
  • Meet with a personal trainer.  He is going to help me with my diet as well as a routine for my knees.  My goal is to walk next year in the Relay For Life on a team in honor of my Dad. 
What type of goals do you have this month?

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could plan like you!!! Seriously, I'm just trying to keep my head above water with school…..

    Congrats on February. You accomplished a lot, My Friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals