It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well. Come join along!
RECAP OF MARCH GOALS
Help plan Employee Appreciation Day (This is late with posting)SUCCESS It was a lot of fun. You can read about here.
- Read a book FAILED Nope, nearly half of one though.
- Complete two pillow cases. FAILED ... NOPE
- Complete one painting. FAILED ... NOPE
Spring CleanSUCCESS Yes, and we painted our Master Bedroom too!
- Finish planning for our Summer Vacation IN PROGRESS Still working on it.
- Get into a new routine for blogging and reading blogs since I am unable to do so now at my lunch time. IN PROGRESS
Celebrate Easter. This will be challenging this year. Easter falls on my Dad's birthday. It will be his second birthday in heaven. (Which marks two weeks to the day will be his 2nd year of leaving us to go to heaven.) March 27-April 9 are hard on me. I am in hopes this year will be a little easier since I survived the first year and he has been coming to me in dreams. They are peaceful dreams, he is happy, so happy. The last one was a day after I posted how I miss his laugh. My dream he visited me, I did not see him anywhere but I heard him laughing and laughing. He had a wonderful laugh.SUCCESS. It was a very good Easter with our children. You can read about it here.
- Meet with a personal trainer. He is going to help me with my diet as well as a routine for my knees. My goal is to walk next year in the Relay For Life on a team in honor of my Dad. FAILED On hold, too many car repairs popped up.
- Breathe... Get past April 9th.
- Step up and cover for my Supervisor while she is out on vacation.
- Finish My Book
- Celebrate with Joint Emergency Communication Center at the state conference.
- Finish those darn pillow cases!
- Work in the yard, clean up after Winter
What type of goals do you have this month?