Saturday, May 28, 2016

Friday Confessional ~ Pre-School Graduation 2016

FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL at HIGH-HEELED LOVE
Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love. She host this little party every Friday.

I confess...

I cannot believe my Taj graduated from Pre-School last night.  When did he grow up?


I confess...

It was a cute little ceremony.

 
Our little graduate is the one sitting down making a goofy face to us.
 
I confess...

He had a lot of family there.  Three of the boys were not able to make it because they were working or out of state and missing two aunts as well.  He had both set of grandparents there.
 Above: Proud Mama and the little graduate
Below:  Proud Papa, Nana, and Uncle Ethan.  
I love the goofy faces Taj and Todd were making
I gathered his little decorations, cap, and diploma for the picture below.

I confess...

Taj was having problems with his tassel, partly because he kept playing with it, partly because it was swinging and hitting him in the eye.


The graduates sung to us.

I confess...

He is the cutest little graduate of 2016.

What do you have to confess this week?

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe how grown he looks in these photos. There's no more baby-ness in his face at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals