RECAP OF MAY GOALS
Celebrate Matthew's BirthdaySUCCESS - We celebrated a week later due to Matthew having all four wisdom teeth pulled and he then developed dry socket. OUCH. Everyone was able to get together and his choice for dinner was Tacos. Celebrate Joshua's BirthdaySUCCESS - We celebrated the last Sunday in May because Joshua was in South Dakota for work the weekend of his birthday. Celebrate my cousin's daughter graduatingSUCCESS - It was so nice to see some of my cousins and an aunt. My cousin limited who she invited to have a drama free party. Celebrate Mother's DaySUCCESS - We went to see Todd's Mom the day before and the weekend after we went to Des Moines to visit with my Mom. Me, it was low key and I was perfectly fine with that. Go to the Tulip Festival (weather permitting)SUCCESS - I loved it and was able to cross off something from both my bucket list as well as 55 x55 list. You can read about it by clicking here.
- Complete the pillow cases for the spare bedroom FAILURE - No excuses I just did not do it. I still need to buy the lace.
- Make-over the corner stand FAILURE - I did not even start it. I am sort of having second thoughts, so I need to think a little more about it.
- Complete one Pinterest project IN PROGRESS - it will definitely be completed in the month of July. I cannot wait to share my Fairy Garden.
- Complete one book. IN PROGRESS - Nearly Complete
- Work out 5 out of the 7 days in the gym. IN PROGRESS - I worked out 3 of the 7 days a week. Improvement but I need to do better.
- Complete Seasonal Paintings. IN PROGRESS - 2 of the 4 panels are done.
- Finalize vacation plans FAILURE - This must be done soon.
- Plan trips around Iowa. FAILURE - We just have not had time to sit down and plan anything this month.
Plant more flowers and complete the Butterfly garden.SUCCESS - I will be posting pictures soon. My Butterfly/Hummingbird garden is complete. Plant my flowers in my planters.SUCCESS - Planted
- Work on re-organizing my blog. IN PROGRESS - I have a lot of post to work through
- Complete the 4 Seasons Painting.
- Decorate the wall above the headboard.
- Finish planning for our vacation.
- Plan some trips around Iowa
- Attend the Arts Festival.
- Celebrate Taj's 5th Birthday
- Work on becoming healthier.
- Complete the throw pillow for the spare bedroom.
- Finish Fairy Garden
- Finish another Pinterest Project.
- Work on re-organizing my blog
- Post in my Garden blog.
- Try to find what is biting us while we are in bed. I think I am afraid to find out the results of this goal.
What type of goals do you have this month?