Monday, October 10, 2016

2016 Wilson's Orchard Trip


Last weekend was our Taj weekend and we thought we should fit in our annual trip to Wilson's Orchard.  We took Emily with us this year.  Todd, Taj, and Emily took off on the tractor ride and picked some Slushy Apples.  I stayed back because my lower back was hurting and I was afraid the jostling from the ride would agitate it and make me laid up and I did not want that because we had plans to go hiking the next day. (Watch for my post tomorrow about it.)






While they were picking I enjoyed the beauty.







Once they came back, we went inside the store purchased our apples, fresh apple cider, apple cider donuts, and apple cider slushy.  The slushy is my favorite and I look forward to it every year.





Do you have any fall traditions?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That looks like a fun place! I miss cider mills. They just don't have them out here so no fresh cider, no fresh donuts. Plenty of pumpkin patches tho and corn mazes. I can't believe how Taj is growing.. He went from adorable to handsome overnight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at that smile in that last photo. Wow, he's really growing-up, Jolene! He's a handsome little dude!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.