Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Confessional

I confess...

My stomach is a ball of nerves and will be for several days.

I confess...

It really started yesterday big time while I worried about Joshua and his girlfriend. They live 5 miles from a mandatory evacuation zone on Palm Beach County.

I confess...

They did not leave nor did they prepare for it ahead of time.  I plan on sending a care package this weekend.

I confess...

The way Hurricane Matthew turned outward helped them a lot. They did not lose electricity, water, or Internet as Joshua put it.

I confess...

I am nervous for Matthew tomorrow. I am taking him to DOT for him to pay his fee, take a written and driving test. I hope all goes well and then he will be able to drive again. I know he needs this for self-esteem.

I confess...

I am a bundle of nerves from this game Cubs vs Giants.  Come on Cubs!

What do you have to confess this week?

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that your boy survived hurricane Matthew. I bet that was beyond nerve wracking! Did your other boy pass his tests?? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...