Wednesday, October 5, 2016

October Goals


The Monthly Goals: a Goals Linky Party at My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World


 Come join they linky party hosted by My So-Called Chaos and A Peek At Karen's World

    I took some time away to become healthier mentally/emotionally. That was my only goals for the past couple of months but now I am back on track.
    October Goals
    • Complete Snowman Hot Cocoa holders.
    • Work on pillows.
    • Work on healthy eating.
    • Work out at the gym 5 days a week.
    • Complete 2016 Vacation post.
    • Decorate for Halloween.
    • Find a great book to read.

    What do you have planned for this month?

    Untitled

4 comments:

  1. I'm all about the working out this month, too! I wish you well on your goals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to take time to care for our physical and mental health. I hope you're feeling better!

    Snowman Hot Cocoa holders? I want to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super goals for the month! I need to make monthly goals, truly. I participated before homeschooling Shelley and I think I can start again soon.

    BTW I can't wait to see your snowman hot cocoa holders. I bet they'll be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my goals is to catch up on all of yours posts! :D And finish Christmas presents in time for shipping before it costs an arm and a leg! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...