Friday, July 7, 2017

Flashback Friday ~ Baby Shower Decorations

March 26- April 9 have been tough weeks on me since 2014.  The 26th is my Dad's birthday and the 9th is the day he left us here on earth.  Last year on April 9th we went car window shopping and came home with my new Rav 4.  This year was Emily's baby shower.  The two weeks which are typically hard on me I was able to concentrate on decorating for Emily's shower.  She told me what she was envisioning and one Saturday we worked together and then I completed the rest on my own with no complaints at all. She wanted a flowery, outdoors, rustic feeling.  I loved what she wanted and had planned on making some of these decorations for my living room so I had already purchased some of the supplies.  Todd was grateful we used many of my craft supplies I have been storing.  We used different size of canning jars for vases of flowers and baby's breath.  We also used baby jars I had been saving for votive candles.  Here are a few...




 
 
 
Next Friday I will Flashback to the Baby Shower.  Come back to see how it all pulled together.

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...