Thursday, July 20, 2017

Once, Twice, Soon To Be Three Times...

This Friday I will be kicking off my vacation in the best way.  I will be going to my third Paul McCartney concert.  I posted about my live and first concert and you can read about it by clicking here.




Last summer was my second concert. You can read about it by clicking here.


Now I get to see him in Dee Moines Friday night!  I am so excited just like I was the first one.  I will post about it when I get back as well as the places we have been.

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky! I always wanted to see Frank Sinatra in concert but he died before I got a chance. And second on my list is Elton John. Maybe he'll do one more farewell concert and I'll get to go. I know you had a GREAT time. So, so happy for you Jolene. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals