Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Woo Hoo Wednesday ~ Blues & BBQ


This past weekend my husband and I enjoyed another festival in our corridor dealing with music and food.  The weekend prior was Jazz and this past weekend was the Blues.  This is our third year enjoying North Liberty's Blues & BBQ Festival.


The weather was hot during the day so we opted to wait for evening.  The weather cooled down some and the band's were great and the food, well let's just say Todd went to a couple of different vendors.  This will be one of our annual festivals as long as weather permits.
The moonlight was beautiful that night.


 We enjoyed a beautiful sunset.  It was a very good weekend for me.


What did you do last weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.