Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August Goals


It has been awhile since I did a monthly Goal but I want to get back to this, so here are my goals for August.


  • Post about my vacation.
  • Try a new Pinterest recipe per week.
  • Begin health regimen with personal trainer. 
  • Complete the makeover of Master Bedroom.
  • Complete makeover of the tiny Mater Bedroom Bathroom.
  • Complete one book.
  • Spring Clean (I know I am late, I will blame it on depression) the Kitchen.
  • Try to take time off to go to a state where we can see the total eclipse.
  • Make an appointment for Christian's (Noah) Senior pictures.
  • Update blog's colors.
If I can accomplish this I will be happy. My depression is getting a better so I am having more energy again.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to read this Jolene. I hope life remains on the happiness train. - Guess who. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, It's a battle but I'm winning right now. My heart has been mended during vacation. It was exactly what I needed. I have little reservations now.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals