Monday, August 7, 2017

Vacation 2017...The Beginning

Today was a very tough one in the since of having to go back to work and being so far behind for the month already but I would not change the fact I was gone for 2 weeks. It was a great 2 weeks.  My vacation started o Friday when we left to go to Des Moines to see Paul McCartney in concert.

I am really not a big fan of auto correct. Most of the time I do not catch the correction, like changing Des to Drs. **Ugh** 

I was so excited. I was curious if I would run into any of my friend or family since so many were going. I mean I did have some chance of seeing someone since it was my hometown for 38 years.  Funny thing is I saw no one but Todd ran into a friend from high school who lives 3 hours away.


Finally the show began! 😍


I enjoyed every minute of it.  He definitely is a performer.  I just wished I was not so tired from all the extra work.  I still loved it.

Do you have a star you are nuts over?

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.