Monday, September 4, 2017

September Goals

It is that time of month to review how I did with my goals and to make new ones.  Let's see how I did.

  • Post about my vacation. FAIL I am having a hard time finding my chord to upload my pictures. I have ordered a new one.
  • Try a new Pinterest recipe per week. FAIL I only did 3 out of 5 weeks. ☹
  • Begin health regimen with personal trainer. FAIL I keep forgetting to call the orthopedic when I am at work.
  • Complete the makeover of Master Bedroom. FAIL I have just a few touches and then it will be done.
  • Complete makeover of the tiny Mater Bedroom Bathroom. FAIL The major things have been done just a few touches are left. Hey, I have a working toilet and running water again. 😉
  • Complete one book. FAIL I barely read this month.
  • Spring Clean (I know I am late, I will blame it on depression) the Kitchen. SUCCESS  The pantry has been cleaned, windows and the curtains washed, spices and medicine has been gone through.
  • Try to take time off to go to a state where we can see the total eclipse. SUCCESS We made it a mini vacation and took Taj.  I posted about it.
  • Make an appointment for Christian's (Noah) Senior pictures. SUCCESS I am torn with allowing him to die his hair black before pictures. He looks so much better with his natural hair.
  • Update blog's colors.  SUCCESS I love the positive feel, the freshness, the outdoors, and the color.  No more darkness feeling.
I am going to call this a FAIL this month. Too many goals were missed BUT I am not going to beat myself up either because of all the overtime.  Let me post my September goals.


  • Finish the makeover of the tiny Mater Bathroom. 
  • Finish the makeover of the Master Bedroom.
  • Try 3 new Pinterest recipes.
  • Complete 4 Pinterest crafts.
  • Read a book.
  • Go on an Autumn Journey.
  • Begin health regimen with the personal trainer.
  • Shampoo Carpet.
  • Post about my vacation.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Don't be hard on yourself about not meeting your goals. I think you can reach your goals for September because they seem much more reasonable!!! I need to make a goals list.....I really need to get my act together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you had a lot of success. You had a lot of goals! Love the look of the new blog. :) I need to get on my reading too. I made a goal of 50 books this year on Goodreads. EPIC fail. - Happy September Jolene and good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals