I am a little behind posting my "TO DO LIST" for 2013. I do not believe in New Year's resolutions. I make a list I want to accomplish. Here it is.
I never finished my room make overs due to some money issues. They have been taken care of, now it is time to finish.
- Complete Kitchen except for the new counter tops. It will be long while before this is done.
- Complete the Main Living Room
- Complete the Small Living Room
- Complete the Main Bathroom
- Ethan's Bedroom
- Noah's Bedroom
Well it is taking longer than I had hoped but this is the year I will have everything caught up. It looks like within the first 3 months too.
- Credit Card A paid off
- Credit Card B paid off
- Hospital Bill
- Combine Auto Insurance
- Combine Banking Accounts
I need to keep working on being a healthier me. I dropped only one size last year and actually did not try that hard. This year I am going to try every month.
- Goal is to drop 2 clothing sizes.
Last year my goal was to only read 3 books. Sadly, I did not even met this goal. My goal is to read at least 1 book per month. With my new Nook, I will be able to do this. I have already finished 7 books so far and the month is not even over. The books are small only up to 85 pages. I found a first in a series for only 99 cents and now I want to finish the entire series.
- Make new bird feeders
- Make my new flower garden
- Make my new bird bath
- Keep up with the veggies by canning and freezing.