I think it was a hit. In the pictures you will notice a row with no whip cream, yes, I have one kid who does not like whip cream either. I know, weird huh?! Being the great Mom I am (even for the kid who hates me right now *wink*) I made a section for him too. Enjoy!
- Classic Yellow Cake Mix- vegetable oil, and eggs
- 2 packages of sugar free chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 small container of Whip Cream Sugar Free
- 4 cups of milk
- 18 wafer cookies
1. Follow instructions on the box of the classic yellow cake mix and bake as directed.
2. Once cake has been baked and cooled, take a wooden spoon handle and poke holes in your cake. Make sure to poke the holes completely through the cake.