I found these on Pinterest
We picked up the foam at Hobby Lobby and we were able to make 17-28 sets of eyes per sheet. I made the two circles connecting. I used the Modge Podge lid for my template for the white of the eyes.
I used small acrylic paint bottle to make my template for the pupils and traced it on the black foam.
I free handed an oval to use as a template and we traced it onto the orange foam.
Once all the pieces were cut, we hot glued the pieces together and added them to the top of the plates. Two nights before the party, Kera mentioned she wanted Oscar plates as well. We did not start the Oscar plates until after we did the piping to all the cupcakes except for Big Bird. ( I will post a picture of them on Thursday's post.) I think it was after midnight the night before the party when we finally started to cut out the pieces and I made Oscar's brows. If I had to make them again, I would have made them like the pom pom or like the centerpieces but at midnight I was worn out, scratch that WE were worn out. Here is how our plates turned out.