Miss Angie, Karen, and Jenne host the party.
It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
RECAP OF FEBRUARY GOALS
- Work out every day, regardless of reason and time. FAILED: Although I failed I did work out more than I had the month prior. Less classes but more weight machines.
Complete two books. The Boy on the Wooden Box , Twelve Years a Slave, The Quilter's Son and The Quilter's Son: Book Two: Lydia's Heart Complete one Christmas project.Yes, and I love it. I have it scheduled to release in July. I plan to have a Christmas in July series.
- Work on decorations for a tea party. FAILED
- Finish Grandparent wall in the main living room. FAILED
- Complete cleaning my bedroom closet. FAILED
- Clean and organize Kitchen cupboards. FAILED
- Work out 6 of the 7 days each week.
- Complete Samantha Jillian Bayaar books I have.
- Complete two other books.
- Complete one Christmas project.
- Finish tea party decorations.
- Finish Grandparent wall in the main living room.
- Complete cleaning my bedroom closet.
- Finish the Kitchen cupboards.
- *BONUS* If I can manage to find the time, Spring Clean the house.
Do you have any goals this month? What are they?