It is a blog hop, so click on the Monthly Goal button and you will see those who play along post as well.
RECAP OF JANUARY GOALS
- Paint Joshua's painting Failed I opened the canvas wrappers but never even started painting any of it. Hmm...I will have to make sure they are done for his birthday. There is a good chance my second oldest will be moving this Fall to Florida. It is going to break my heart having one of my children so far away but he is so excited and how can I not be happy for him doing what he wants to do. Who knows, maybe Florida will be our vacation destination next Summer?
Read a bookSUCCESS I read two books: The Fault In Our Stars and Orphan Train. Set my Goodread yearly goal SUCCESS done! Begin a Healthier Me RoadSUCCESS I am so proud and pumped about this new road. I lost 9 pounds in January and my goal is to be down a total of 30 pounds by May 24. I have a lot of pressure to stay on track more than just me wanting to be healthy. One of the tours we will be taking while in Yellowstone is White Water Rafting and I need to make sure I am way under the weight limit maximum and fit into their wet suits. I know I can do this! Make my final payment for Ethan's Spain TripSUCCESS I am so excited for him. He deserves this 2 week get away to Spain. Begin Ethan's slide show for graduation.SUCCESS I cannot believe my little Ethan ( or not so little he is 6 foot 1 inches as he constantly tells me.) will be graduating in May. My, my where does the time go?
- Complete my paintings for Taj's Valentine's Gift
- Participate in a painting class
- Learn to crochet
- Read a book
- Work out 6 times a week
- Have a special Valentine's Day/Night
- Go on a campus tour with Ethan
- Donate clothing to Goodwill
- Start working on decorating the stairway