My second favorite swap is Mug O'Comfort. It is a delightful little swap where you get to know another blogger and then sending a package perfect for your new friend. Mug required and then mug related treats. This will be my third time participating in this one. My first was definitely a lesson...wrap the mug well. My poor partner received a broken mug. I felt awful. I am so excited about this swap. I cannot wait to see who I am paired up with. You can participate too here is the info:
Your Swap Objective:
Get to know your fantastic partner and send them an awesome package that has a mug and other mug-related goodies. Goodies can include things like treats, cocoa, coffee, tea, etc.
Dates to Remember:
- Sign-Ups Start: Monday, February 9th.
- Sign-Ups End: Monday, February 16th.
- Giveaway Ends: Tuesday, February 17th.
- Partners Assigned: Wednesday, February 18th.
- Packages Ship: by or on Saturday, March 7th.
- Show-Off Link Opens: Wednesday, March 11th.
- After being accepted, you must post on your blog saying you're participating. Post must include the button/link back to the sign-ups and must be posted within 3 days of signing up.
- Packages must cost $15-$25 before shipping.
- Send things that fit your partner's preferences-make it a package you'd love to receive!
- You must respond to host's & partner's emails in a timely fashion.
- Packages MUST be mailed on or before Saturday, March 7th. (if you have any problem please contact hosts and partner immediately.)
- All packages REQUIRE tracking when shipped. This tracking number must be emailed to your partner and to Chaotic Goddess Swaps when your package is sent out.
- Flaking wont be tolerated. If you sign up for the swap you are making a commitment to participate and follow through. Flakers will automatically be added to our Blacklist.
- After receiving your package, you must post about it on your blog and link up with the show-off linky when it is open. This is non-negotiable.